Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Nordstrom $100 Insta Giveaway

Our last Nordstrom gift card giveaway just ended. Now its time for the next chance. Open through 4/6 to everyone. Good luck.
Enter the Nordstrom $100 Insta Giveaway. Ends 4/6. Open WW
Prize: $100 Nordstrom Gift Card

Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck! 

Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 4/6 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.

Easter Colors Fingerlings Giveaway

Here's a fun set of fingerlings for you to enjoy with your child. Open to US residents only, you have through 4/1 to enter. Good luck.

Welcome to the Easter Colors Fingerlings 2Tones Giveaway!

1 winner of 2 Easter Color Fingerlings 2Tones

This giveaway is part of our Spring and Easter Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
This contest is hosted by the Social Media Gurus Network!
Host that put together this giveaway is Michigan Saving and More
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide giveaways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This giveaway's Sponsor is:

Friday, March 16, 2018

Feel The Fun Texture Game Giveaway

Here's an interesting prize to try to win. You have through 4/1 to enter. US only. Good luck.

Welcome to the Feel The Fun Texture Game Scarves

1 winner

This giveaway is part of our Spring and Easter Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
This contest is hosted by the Social Media Gurus Network!
Host that put together this giveaway is Michigan Saving and More
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide giveaways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This giveaway's Sponsor is:

Pur Cosmetics x DreamWorks Trolls Eye Shadow Palette Giveaway

Here's a giveaway for an item I can absolutely not use. Open to US residents only through 3/31. Good luck.

Pur Cosmetics x DreamWorks Trolls Eye Shadow Palette Giveaway! 1 Winner ($29 RV) Ends 3/31

dreamworks trolls eyeshadow palette giveaway

Welcome to the Pur Cosmetics x DreamWorks Trolls Palette Giveaway!

This Giveaway is a part of the March into Madness Giveaway Hop hosted by MamatheFox . Make sure you check out all the giveaways offered by the bloggers in the hop. :)
Pur Cosmetics x DreamWorks Trolls Palette Giveaway Hosted by Erica Ever After
I want to send a huge shout and thanks to the following bloggers for helping out with this event.
  thank you watercolor erica ever after

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

SelectFlex Orthotic Inserts Giveaway

Two winners in our next giveaway. Open to US residents only, you have through 3/24 to enter. Good luck.

 Hosted by This Lady Blogs  |  Sponsored by SelectFlex

Did you know that the average adult takes 4,000 to 6,000 steps per day? With so many steps, approximately 75% of all Americans will experience foot problems at one time or another in their lives.  Optimal alignment begins with the feet. Misalignment of the arches can cause low back pain, swelling in the feet and legs, and increased chance of knee and hip arthritis. 25% of all the bones in the human body are in your feet. When these bones are out of alignment, so is the rest of your body. Thankfully there is a solution, SelectFlex!

How to Prepare Your Yard for Summer

Summer vacation is one of the most brilliant times of the year, for kids and teachers alike the holidays are a lengthy time for relaxation and enjoyment once work is completed. The summer fun extends further than just to teachers and school pupils, however, as everyone absorbs the sunlight and enjoys a better quality of life in the summer months. You can get out in the warmth of the day in just a t-shirt and spend long evenings outside in the garden enjoying a BBQ and a few drinks. Summer comes around every year without fail, so prepare for enjoying it to the very fullest.

Therafit Shoes Samantha Women's Suede Slip On Casual Shoe Giveaway

Shoe giveaways seem to always be popular. Here's one that you may or may not have seen before. Open to US residents through 3/30.
New Therafit Samantha Women's Suede Slip On Casual Shoe - Giveaway (1)
Sponsor: Therafit Shoes
The Therafit Samantha Women's Suede Slip On Casual shoe features suede leather uppers and a fully padded collar with an elastic gore that ensures easy entry and comfort all day long. Therafit's superior arch support, deep heel cups & removable insoles will lift & support your foot. Featuring our new Ultra Lite bottom, you will love the Samantha shoe

Jet Blue Giveaway

After getting over a foot of snow today and having a broken snow blower....  I certainly wouldn't mind getting away from this cold weather.... Here's your chance to win a $150 gift card to help you get away... Open worldwide, you have through 4/3 to enter. Good luck.
Enter the Jet Blue Giveaway. Ends 4/3. Open WW
Prize: $150 Jet Blue Gift Card 


Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck! 

Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 4/3 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Aliens Ate My HomeWork DVD #Giveaway

In case you don't have a dog, here's a new excuse you can use at school... Open to US residents only, you have through 3/19 to enter to win. Good luck. Quick one.
Enter the Aliens Ate My HomeWork DVD #Giveaway. Ends  3/19
Hosted by: Night Helper
Open to: USA only 18yrs. +
Start date:03/12~03/19 11:59pm
The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to reply

Eating Style Quiz $2,500 Giveaway

Here's a much better prize to try to win, $2,500. Actually, Jenny Craig is giving away $2,500 four times, once a week, during the duration of the contest, with final entries accepted on 4/6. Can you use $2,500? If not.... and you win... please send my way... Open to US residents 21+ only, and 48 states again but this time RI and AZ excluded. I sometimes feel sorry for RI residents as most larger prizes are not available for them to win unless host goes through some hoops to register. You do have to take an eating-related quiz before you can enter to find out the type of eater you are. Feel free to share what you are. Apparently, I'm a balanced eater.

Pizza Party Contest

I thought this was an interesting prize pack from Tundra Restaurant Supply, even if the value is only just over $100.
One (1) 5 inch Pizza Cutter (ARV: $10.80), one (1) 15 inch Round Pizza Stone (ARV: $17.60), one (1) 14 inch by 15 inch Pizza Peel with 9 inch Handle (ARV: $33.80), one (1) Plastic Cheese Shaker 12 oz with Hole Top (ARV: $2.80), one (1) Plastic Spice Shaker 12 oz with Slotted Top (ARV: $2.80), one (1) Pizza Bubble Popper 30 inch (ARV: $13.00), one (1) 4 ½ inch Dough Cutter (ARV: $4.90), one (1) 3 ½ inch Dough Docker (ARV: $15.60).
The giveaway itself is open through 3/23 and is open to US residents of the 48 contiguous states. Sorry AK and HI folks. I recently got my wife one of those dough cutters that is one of the prizes. She loves it and uses it regularly for making biscuits.

Add The Perfect Touch Fashion Scarves Giveaway

Four different winners of two different prizes in our next giveaway. Open to US residents only, you have through 4/1 to enter. Good luck.

Welcome to the Add The Perfect Touch Fashion Scarves

4 winners

This giveaway is part of our Spring and Easter Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
This contest is hosted by the Social Media Gurus Network!
Host that put together this giveaway is Michigan Saving and More
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide giveaways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This giveaway's Sponsor is:

Monday, March 12, 2018

Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone w/ Disco Ball, & Carrying Case Giveaway

When was the last time you went to a Karaoke bar? If you win... you can sing at home instead. Giveaway is open to US residents only and ends on 4/4. Good luck.

Sponsored By: Music Critic

Hosted By: Love, Mrs. Mommy


This March, MusicCritic.com is running a giveaway sure to appeal to all the talented Kids of America.
The prize is a Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone with built in Speaker and Disco Ball light! Big, bulky karaoke machines are a thing of the past! The KaraoKing portable wireless karaoke microphone uses Bluetooth karaoke microphone technology to connect directly to your smartphone. It’s compact and professional quality, and perfect for music-loving kids and teens of all talent levels.

Spring & Easter Gift Guide Grand Prize Giveaway

Here's a winner take all giveaway for $388 worth of prizes from our Spring & Easter Gift Guide. Open to US residents only, you have through 4/1 to enter. Good luck.
Spring & Easter Gift Guide Grand Prize Giveaway. Ends 4/1

Welcome to the Spring & Easter Gift Guide Grand Prize Giveaway!

1 winner

This giveaway is part of our Spring and Easter Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
This contest is hosted by the Social Media Gurus Network!
Host that put together this giveaway is Michigan Saving and More
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide giveaways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get more amazing Amazon deals with:
Now let’s get to the sponsors!

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Wonderful Halos Easter Craft and Family Fun Basket Giveaway

Free food here as the prize. Open to US residents only through 3/22. Good luck.

Welcome to the Wonderful Halos Easter Craft and Family Fun Basket Giveaway!

1 winner

This giveaway is part of our Spring and Easter Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
This contest is hosted by the Social Media Gurus Network!
Host that put together this giveaway is Deliciously Savvy
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide giveaways.