Applebee’s is encouraging fans to join the “All-in Burger Debate” by sharing a photo of your favorite Applebee’s All-in Burger via Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win the grand prize to be producer for a day on ESPN’s “Mike & Mike” Show. About the All-in Burger Menu Applebee’s All-in Burgers each feature a unique combination of ingredients seared into ground beef, then piled high with delicious toppings. The burger line-up includes:
- The American Standard: Pickles, bacon and onions seared into an all-beef patty and topped with American cheese and signature sauce.
- The All-Day Brunch: Bacon and onions seared into an all-beef patty and topped with fried egg, crispy hash browns, American cheese and ketchup.
- The Blazin’ Texan: Onions and jalapeños seared into an all-beef patty and topped with shredded BBQ brisket, fresh jalapeños, Cheddar and signature grill sauce.
- The Triple Bacon: Bacon seared into an all-beef patty and topped with bacon, Cheddar and BBQ bacon ranch.
- Posting a picture of your favorite All-in Burger on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #allintowinsweepstakes.
- The grand prize winner will be treated to an all-inclusive two-day trip for two to New York City and transportation to ESPN in Bristol, Conn. where they will go behind the scenes of the “Mike & Mike” show, get a private tour of ESPN’s headquarters and be producer for the day.
- Texting a special code found in your local Applebee’s to win instant prizes like free burger lunch combos and more, with prizes being awarded every five minutes.
Disclosure: Java John Z's did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
*Read my Disclosure