This post may contain affiliate links and we may or may not receive a small fee for posts and images on this website
Welcome to the Networking Perks 2016 Family Gift Guide
Your Gift Guide Co-Hosts Are:With the kids off for the holidays a favorite past time is watching holiday movies. Let Nickelodeon's Paw Patrol, Pups Save Christmas entertain your family and get them in the Christmas mood. They will enjoy the Pups adventures! Unwrap a high-action adventure this holiday season with a collection from one of the hottest preschool series on TV, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas. This latest puppy collection features daring rescues with just the right amount of holiday cheer! Join Ryder, Chase, Everest and the rest of the gang as they embark on snow-filled adventures to help Santa save Christmas, rescue penguins and polar bears, and much more. Whether they're feeling festive, competitive or silly, it's no secret that the pups are here to bring a little extra joy to this holiday season. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas is available on DVD now, for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas includes the following episodes:
- Pups Save Christmas - When Santa's sleigh crashes and the reindeer run off, Ryder and the PAW Patrol have to help Santa finish delivering presents and save Christmas.
- Pups Save the Penguins - Someone has been swiping fish off Cap'n Turbot's boat, so he calls Ryder and the PAW Patrol to help investigate. Using his new spy gear, Chase inspects the boat and heads below deck where he discovers it's a group of pesky penguins. Now, the pups have to catch the slippery suspects and find a way to get them back to the South Pole.
- Pups Save the Pop-Up Penguins - Ryder and PAW Patrol are enjoying a sunny summer day at the beach when a call comes in from Mr. Porter. He and Alex were at the train station to pick up a big frozen fish order only to discover it's been eaten by some stowaway penguins that have scattered all around Adventure Bay.
- Pups Save Skye - Skye is on her way to Jake's Mountain to meet up with Everest and Ace when a storm blows in and she crash lands in the snow. After losing her pup tag and breaking a wing, Skye has to climb the rest of the way on foot while both Ace and Chase use a drone to look for Skye from above. They find her but can't reach her on the steep mountain. Ryder calls in Everest - ice or snow she's ready to go!
- Pups Save Sports Day - The pups are all excited to be a part of Adventure Bay's Sports Day until Everest realizes that she can't show off her snowboarding skills in the summer. Ryder and the pups race into action to build her a snowboard half-pipe, complete with snow, but Daring Danny X's impatience sends the snow making machine on a tear around the stadium covering everything. The pups slip and tumble through their summer sporting events, until Ryder and Everest decide that the new and improved snowy themed events are even more fun than the regular sports.
- Pups Bear-ly Save Danny - When Daring Danny X tries to outdo Everest on his motorized snowboard, he gets stuck in a tree and wakes up a hibernating Momma bear. Skye air-lifts Danny off, while the pups lure Momma down with honey flavored treats. When the same tempting treats draw the baby bears out of the cave and up into the tree, Everest and Marshall must get the bears safely back into their cave.
Disclosure: The bloggers participating in this event have NOT been compensated for this post. Networking Witches provides honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. Networking Witches is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment, Nickelodeon will be sending prize directly to the winners. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media. If you have any questions or would like help in promoting your own product please contact me at Joie@NetworkingPerks.com . The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
*Read my Disclosure