Accell's PowerGenius Home Theater Smart Surge Protector offers just such the protection you need for your home theater setup. It will protect up to eight devices along with your Ethernet connection and phone line from sudden power irregularities. Then, if a spike happens, the devices Power Stop technology will shut things down once surge absorption has reached capacity. Instead of blowing out a TV or gaming system, the PowerGenius will just shutdown.
You don't want to leave your devices connected to just a power strip, and the PowerGenius shouldn't be treated as just such. While it does have five small outlets and three over-sized outlets, it is the power protection that makes it worth the $28 price vs. the sub $10 price of just a power strip.
- Joule Rating: 2180 Joules
- Outlets: 8 Grounded (1 adapter spaced)
- Grounded Cord: 6ft/1.8m
- Resettable Circuit: Yes
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 15 Amps, 1800 Watts
- Max. Spike Amperage: 144, 000 AMPS
- Max. Peak Spike Current: 3KV
- Max. Spike Voltage: 6KV
- Clamp Rating: L-N 330V, L-G 400V, N-G 400V
- Noise Reduction:52dB from 150KHz to 100 MHz
- Wall Mounting: 2-Way
- Ethernet or Phone Line Protection: 1 pair
- Coax Protection: 1 pair
*Read my Disclosure