To celebrate modern moms and make her life a little easier, Van’s is hosting a Back-to-School giveaway for a year’s worth of free waffles (52 coupons) and three signed cookbooks from celebrity nutritionist and best-selling author Joy Bauer!
Breakfast doesn’t have to be stressful. Quick, wholesome options like Van’s waffles offer protein and whole grains that are so delicious moms feel great about serving them and kids love eating them.
Van’s conducted a survey of 1,000 moms and asked them to describe their mornings. From the survey, Van’s found that while moms may forfeit “glam for fam,” serving wholesome breakfasts is one area they are not willing to compromise:
- 58 percent said they rush through their morning hair or makeup routines
- Nearly 40 percent admit to wearing pajamas to drive their kids to school
- 17 percent who apply makeup in the car.
- Nearly 70 percent of moms said they feel better about themselves when they serve a hot breakfast, and they count protein, whole grains and kid-friendliness as the lead factors for making good choices for their families.
Van’s waffles are available at grocery stores, mass merchandisers and natural food retailers nationwide. To find Van’s waffles in a store near you, visit: http://www.vansfoods.com/store-locator
A year’s worth of free waffles (52 coupons)
Three signed cookbooks from celebrity nutritionist and best-selling author Joy Bauer - “Slim & Scrumptious,” “From Junk Food to Joy Food” and “Food Cures.”
· Giveaway value – approx.: $275
This giveaway was facilitated by Van’s Foods. I was not compensated for this post but did receive free product samples and all opinions are my own.
*Read my Disclosure