Every day this month, Ace will unveil a “Color of the Day”, selected from Ace’s exclusive Clark+Kensington and Valspar paint lines, to inspire consumers to embrace color. Colors will be available via a 31 Days of Color color calendar eachday at midnight. Some highlights of the program:
- “Color of the Day” Reveals: Daily colors will be revealed via an interactive online game inviting consumers to test their color knowledge.
- Mood Inspiration Boards: Each “Color of the Day” will be unveiled with a corresponding, detailed mood board that includes a curated assortment of room images and items to inspire consumers
- Expert Tips: Ace’s Design Experts, Katie Reynolds (Atlanta, Ga.) Julie Richard (Boston, Mass.) and Nathan Fischer (Orange County, Calif.) and Valspar’s Color Strategist, Sue Kim, are providing daily color and design tips.
- Blogger Projects: The calendar also includes links to DIY blogger projects in the featured paint colors to inspire consumers to take on colorful projects in their own home.
- 31 Days of Color Sweepstakes: Consumers can enter online at www.thepaintstudio.com every day this month for a chance to receive a $10,000 paint makeover, inclusive of a color consultation by an Ace Design Expert and all paint, supplies, labor and furnishings to complete the look in their home!
*Read my Disclosure