This post has been compensated by Gametop.com. All opinions are mine alone.Are you tired of playing the same old computer games? Check out Gametop.com for a selection of thousands of free casual games to download and play. While I first ran across them years ago for their selection of Windows/PC games, they also have free games available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and even online. The Android games come straight from the Google Play store while the iPhone/iPad games come from Apple's iTunes.
One of their favorites to try out is Fishdom 3, the seventh version of the game (Fishdom, Fishdom 2, Fishdom 3, Fishdom Harvest Splash, Fishdom Frosty Splash, Fishdom Spooky Splash, and Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey). The goal of each game in the series is to build up your Fishdom by earning cash to buy eye-candy fish and attractive accessories.
If you're not familiar with the series, Tina the flying Turtle will walk you through a tutorial to help you setup and tell you about all the different parts of the game. If you're money runs low, you play a match three game to earn some coins. Take the coins to the store to buy new fish or decorate.
The free Game features:
- 18 fun 3D-fish, each with their own personality;
- Over 150 underwater decor items in eight unique themes;
- Unlimited number of aquariums to design;
- Dozens of awards and achievements;
- Challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with new twists;
- Collector’s Edition Extras: 100 bonus levels, relaxing soundtrack, exclusive wallpapers, concept art and Fishipedia;;
- Watch as your fish interact with each other and with you.
Check out Fishdom 3 and all their other free games to add some variety to your game playing. You'll find your typical hidden object games, race games, and arcade games. Also available are sports and puzzle games, too. With so many available, you may find that you are already playing their games on your phone. Enjoy.
*Read my Disclosure