The BBQ Gift Basket has an interesting selection of items included:
• Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen - 11 oz. – A spicy dipping sauce made from sun-ripened chilis and garlic.
• Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet - 2 oz. – Better than any ballpark peanuts you’ve ever tasted, roasted and salted to perfection.
• Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company - 2 oz. – A delightful snack mix comprised of crunchy pretzel nuggets, cheddar cheese crackers, and premium nuts.
• Spicy Peri Peri & Lemon Veggie Roaster by Urban Accents - 1 oz. – A spicy blend of chili pepper, lemon peel and garlic flavor.
• Touch O'Heat BBQ Sauce by Rufus Teague - 16 oz. – All natural and gluten free, this BBQ sauce is what barbeque is supposed to taste like.
• Beef & Burger Rub by Urban Accents - 1.5 oz. - Use for grilling or roasting to bring out all the juicy flavors in whatever meat you choose.
Apart from learning how to spell sriracha, the nuts and snack mix were the first to go. The 2 oz. size for each was a little small but enough to get a good feel for the taste of both. Definitely like the combination snack mix best of the two. We're still working our way through the other items with the BBQ sauce opened first. I liked the light heat from the Touch O'Heat sauce, though I prefer more. I'm abnormal for the amount of heat I like.
The second item I got to try out was their popcorn tin. This made its way into work for the office to try out. First off, this isn't your typical popcorn tin. The flavors are very good, just not what you expect from the tin. The flavors are buffalo, honey mustard, and hickory/maple/bacon. Definitely different.
The buffalo went first, mostly because that was my favorite. Honey mustard next. Surprisingly bacon came in last. One doesn't typically eat savory popcorn. I'll definitely go for this again, though there is also a wings, skins, and ribs tin which sounds even more appealing. I did like the heat of the Buffalo flavored side of tin.When deciding what to get someone for Father's Day, be sure to consider what GourmetGiftBaskets.com has to offer. It might be gone in a week, but at least they'll have enjoyed it more than yet another tie.
*Read my Disclosure